Full Day Whale Watching Tour & Island
Whale Watching & Island Adventure! Full Day Tour - 8.30am - 4.30pm
- FREE undercover all day PARKING
- Gold Coast's LARGEST, MOST STABLE VESSEL
- CRUISE IN STYLE on the Gold Coast's only luxurious 32 metre multi-million dollar wave piercing high speed catamaran
- 5 VERY SPACIOUS VIEWING AREAS
plenty of room to move to ensure a more personal Whale Watching experience
- Upper deck-360° UNOBSCURED VIEWING
- Fully AIR-CONDITIONED VIP LOUNGE
- See the Gold Coast skyline from the ocean
- FREE Morning tea and muffins onboard
- FULLY LICENSED Cocktail Bar
- Informative whale commentary by friendly and EXPERIENCED ECO-TEAM
- 100% GUARANTEED SIGHTING HUMPBACK WHALES, with dolphins, sea turtles and birdlife also regularly viewed. We offer a 100% guarantee to see whales on all our cruises or receive a free return trip if no whales are sighted.
- Whale documentaries onboard
- 30 minute CALM WATER cruise to McLarens Landing ECO Island Paradise
- Tropical BBQ ISLAND FEAST
- Live Island ENTERTAINMENT
- Fully licensed cocktail BAR on Island & Ship
- Wallaby & Kookaburra feeding
- FREE USE PADDLEBOATS, CANOES, pool table, darts & beach volleyball
- Optional 4WD BEACH & WILDERNESS TOUR, Tractor Rides, Sand Tobogganing, Doofer Rides, Paraflying, Jet Skis, Speed Boat and Seaplane rides
Adult $129 Child $79 *Child 4-14yrs, UNDER 4yrs free
No Byo Food Or Drink On Boat Or Island
FULL DAY WHALE WATCHING CRUISE & ISLAND VISIT
What to expect on the day
Join us for an amazing morning of whale watching on the Gold Coast.
Your day begins when you board our luxurious 32 meter high speed air conditioned wave piercing catamaran. This vessel allows for fantastic viewing opportunities with 5 viewing platforms and is the first and largest most stable, whale watching vessel on the Gold Coast.
Whilst onboard enjoy complimentary fresh muffins for morning tea each morning on your way out to see the whales. Large video displays playing whale documentaries and informative commentary from our experienced eco team, will be shown throughout your journey for your viewing pleasure.
Be enchanted by local dolphins that ride the bow wave of our vessel as we leave the Gold Coast seaway most mornings. Sea turtles, migrating sea birds and other whale species are often spotted on our morning trip.
The shape of our hull and the way it shines down into the water creates a very appealing aqua colour directly below, this entices the curious humpback whales as they can often be clearly seen sitting below us, and popping up along side the vessel to have a look at the passengers onboard.
Our highly experienced Captain and crew will ensure your morning on the ocean will be a truly memorable experience.
Be sure not to miss this exciting opportunity to experience these majestic mammals in their natural habitat on their annual migration past our coastline.
In the afternoon, we visit McLarens Landing, South Stradbroke Island, where you are free to enjoy wallaby & kookaburra feeding as well as play a free game of pool, darts or volleyball. Enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch buffet on the Island.
After lunch for an additional cost, we offer a 4WD Beach Wilderness Eco Tour to the Eastern side of South Stradbroke Island, which includes sand tobogganing down the slopes of South Stradbroke.
If you prefer, you can choose from an array of water sports, or take a spectacular flight over the Gold Coast in the Cloud 9 seaplane. Motorised water sports attract additional charges however FREE kayaks and paddle boats are available for you to use throughout your day.
In the early afternoon we depart this tranquil setting for our return cruise home. We soon arrive back at Mariners Cove Marina, after a day of adventure.
Browse through the cruise and tour gallery to see what it's all about!